Clinical Massage Therapy

Clinical Massage Therapy

Clinical Massage Therapy in Brighton & Hove

Clinical massage is our choice of treatment for pain, injury or a clinical condition; also for wellbeing and sports performance.

 

A session combining some of the most effective and advanced techniques out there with the goal of providing the best possible result in the quickest possible time.

 

Some of these are Myofascial release therapy, Trigger point work and advanced stretching, between others. 

 

We see immediate results in 80% of cases and we expect to see significant results by week 4 in the remaining 20% of the cases. 

 

We take a science-based whole body approach in our treatments, which are relaxing and effective.

 

1 hr length appointments

£65

Clinical Massage Therapy in Brighton & Hove

clinical myofascial massage

Clinical massage is our choice of treatment for pain, injury or a clinical condition; also for wellbeing and sports performance. 

 

A session combining some of the most effective and advanced techniques out there with the goal of providing the best possible result in the quickest posible time. 

 

Some of these are Myofascial release therapy, Trigger point work and advanced stretching, between others.

 

We see immediate results in 80% of cases and we expect to see significant results by week 4 in the remaining 20% of the cases. 

 

We take a science-based whole body approach in our treatments, which are relaxing and effective.

 

1 hr length appointments

£65

What do we treat with Clinical Massage

Back pain/Lower back pain
Headaches/Migraines

Pain in Neck and Shoulders
TMJ Disfunction (Related symptoms – headaches, anxiety, jaw pain, neck stiffness/pain, ear pain/ear ringing) 
Pain down the arms, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Sciatica, Leg pain/Tingling 
Hip Pain, Pelvic floor Pain or Conditions
Knee pain
Stress, Anxiety and Wellbeing

What do we treat with Clinical Massage

Back pain/Lower back pain
Headaches/Migraines

Pain in Neck and Shoulders
TMJ Disfunction (Related symptoms – headaches, anxiety, jaw pain, neck stiffness/pain, ear pain/ear ringing) 
Pain down the arms, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Sciatica, Leg pain/Tingling 
Hip Pain, Pelvic floor Pain or Conditions
Knee pain
Stress, Anxiety and Wellbeing

Clinical massage brighton

Clinical Massage Therapy Brighton

What is Clinical massage

At INSIDE, Clinical massage therapy is a fusion of advanced hands on techniques including, between others, trigger point, fascial work, acupressure and stretching focuses on reducing pain in 1 to 6 weekly sessions.

 

We follow the Jing Method, a scientific-based whole body approach. This means that the therapist will focus and treat the problem area with a wider focus on the whole body, addressing the system as a whole, rather than addressing individual, unrelated parts. 

 

This characteristic makes this treatment method extremely effective.

 

This is because our body is fully connected through the fascia and its parts are interrelated. Issues somewhere else might be relating and contributing to the problem at hand. 

 

To better understand how clinical massage works, we can have a look at two of the most important techniques that we use, myofascial release (you can read more about it here) and trigger point work (that we break down bellow).

 

Trigger points, also commonly called knots, are hyperirritable spots located in a taut band of a muscle. They produce pain and autonomic phenomena (sweating, nausea, itchiness, dizziness, etc.)

 

When a trigger point develops due to multiple possible stressors, some of the fibres of the muscle become stuck in contraction and are unable to let go, creating that “knot” that we can feel when we touch the area.

 

Trigger points can produce pain both locally and in a referred pattern and often accompany chronic musculoskeletal imbalances or disorders. 

 

Trigger points are effectively released by applying steady pressure over them for a short period of time. 

 

Once located, the point will be tender to touch and or reproduce the pain pattern the patient is experiencing, a good indication for the therapist as the right place to focus part of the work.

 

It’s the job of the advanced clinical massage therapist to know these maps and have the ability to identify, locate and release the problematic trigger points as well as to correct the musculoskeletal imbalance or disorder related to them. 

 

You can read more about Trigger Point work here.

What is Clinical massage

Clinical massage brighton

At INSIDE, Clinical massage therapy is a fusion of advanced hands on techniques including, between others, trigger point, fascial work, acupressure and stretching focuses on reducing pain in 1 to 6 weekly sessions.

 

We follow the Jing Method, a scientific-based whole body approach. This means that the therapist will focus and treat the problem area with a wider focus on the whole body, addressing the system as a whole, rather than addressing individual, unrelated parts. 

 

This characteristic makes this treatment method extremely effective.

 

This is because our body is fully connected through the fascia and its parts are interrelated. Issues somewhere else might be relating and contributing to the problem at hand. 

 

To better understand how clinical massage works, we can have a look at two of the most important techniques that we use, myofascial release (you can read more about it here) and trigger point work (that we break down bellow).

 

Trigger points, also commonly called knots, are hyperirritable spots located in a taut band of a muscle. They produce pain and autonomic phenomena (sweating, nausea, itchiness, dizziness, etc.)

 

When a trigger point develops due to multiple possible stressors, some of the fibres of the muscle become stuck in contraction and are unable to let go, creating that “knot” that we can feel when we touch the area.

 

Trigger points can produce pain both locally and in a referred pattern and often accompany chronic musculoskeletal imbalances or disorders. 

 

Trigger points are effectively released by applying steady pressure over them for a short period of time. 

 

Once located, the point will be tender to touch and or reproduce the pain pattern the patient is experiencing, a good indication for the therapist as the right place to focus part of the work.

 

It’s the job of the advanced clinical massage therapist to know these maps and have the ability to identify, locate and release the problematic trigger points as well as to correct the musculoskeletal imbalance or disorder related to them. 

 

You can read more about Trigger Point work here

“Although we love our clients our goal is to see you walking out of the clinic fully recovered as quick as possible. We give you tools to become more independent and more confident in self-managing your musculoskeletal system ” 

 

“We want you to feel good and achieve the maximum functionality that your body is capable of ” 

“We hold the highest level of qualification in the uk”

“We always work towards obtaining measurable results ” 

 

Relaxing & Effective

Great Results

Leaders In The Field
Highly Qualified

5 Star Rating

Follow us